Blood Ties - Play Thread

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

LordAnubis

Re: Blood Ties - Play Thread

#121 Post by LordAnubis »

Anais nodded as well, moving over to stand by Montel. It was a plan that she approved of, because it played to her strengths and his rather than just relying on the blunt instrument that was the Strigoi and the Blood Dragon to kill everything in sight. Something in Doru’s expression made her wonder if he was as pleased with it as she was. But this would give her the opportunity to investigate the city and perhaps to make some common cause with her Lahmian comrade. “We should get moving,” she agreed with Doru. “Where shall we meet afterwards? Here?”
[img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc207/Veherzak/ChaosUndivided001.jpg[/img]
[b]Rezaile the Puppet Master[/b] - 30/8/6 - 340 kills
Herald of Oblivion
Lord of Twilight on the High Council of the Everchosen
High Prince of Yvresse
Amun-Lothain

#122 Post by Amun-Lothain »

Nero attempts to use his Necromancy and succeeds, healing 2 wounds!

Doru nodded to Kemsênefer. "We could all use a change in wardrobe, I think." He was at first confused when Nero began his incantation, until he felt his wounds beginning to close as the Necrarch's magic infused him. He hadn't realized it until now, but the ratmen had done a fair bit of damage. He nodded in thanks. "Perhaps you could do the same for anyone else who needs it? We cannot all risk snatching people off the street to feed. And might I also suggest putting on... your face again." If their clothes didn't attract attention, the Nero's cadaverous appearance certainly would.

He turned to Anais. "Yes, we can meet here before sunrise."
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1459/lvl1.jpg[/img]
Setesh Akhen-Isfet, Commander of the Heralds of Oblivion
NoOoDLe

#123 Post by NoOoDLe »

The Necrarch let out what seemed to be a chuckle but sounded more like a hairball of some sorts. Nero nodded before casting the next incantation. The tone and ambience of his voice changing midway as his Lahmian cloaking spell concealed his grotesque shape. The formerly ghastly appearance of Nero's Necrarch form was now one that resembled Doru or even the Lahmian whelp.

Decadence seems to be better than horror I suppose.. Nero thought to himself as he looked around.

"Who else would like me to patch them up?" He spoke in a soft tone.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Illidan Hellforge

#124 Post by Illidan Hellforge »

Montel had a small smirk on his face as the agreement with his plan was voiced. He also nodded as Anais suggested for them to act as relatives. It was simple and effective, and Anais seemed like a suited wife for one of his capacities.The Lahmian certainly wouldn't mind playing a couple.

As the Necrarch performed his little visual illusion again, Montel was inwardly rolling his eyes whilst keeping a neutral expression for the rest to see. Perhaps he could hide the disgusting visage, but the repulsive stench the necromancer spread still lingered at every place he visited. Not wasting any more of his thoughts on the Necrarch, he looked at Doru.

"Until sunrise, father-in-law of mine." the Lahmian said, giving the male Von Carstein a wink.

Montel then turned towards Anais and smiled lightly.

"Let us be off, then." he spoke, holding his hand out. It would seem odd if a couple kept respectable distance from each other, and it had to be a convincing act after all.

"I think we should start by gathering info from the beggars of this town, though perhaps we should freshen up somewhat and get some new clothes first. The poor and homeless are often the eyes and ears of a city, a sufficient source of information, especially when it comes to simple facts like thug hideouts."
[size=75]Illidan:I can't do anything about it! It's a proven fact that men think of sex at least every 20 seconds. >_>
Mel'Reyna: hehe
Mel'Reyna:i only think about it every 21 seconds
Mel'Reyna: :D[/size]