Afternoon of insults

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Asur Aman

Afternoon of insults

#1 Post by Asur Aman »

So, in my early morning, cartoon like imagination I am witness to a challenge of champions. In one corner we have our noble prince,Sir Sparkle pants,highest held nose of the Caledorian court. Just down the hill and a bit to the right awaits the enemy champion, who Sparky can't be bothered to call by name. It's so much more dramatic to address the chaos filth with pet names.
" Come find your doom in me, you druchii loving,----,----,----,----, son of a slaaneshian boobwurm!!
( help prince Sparky fill in the blanks ) :D
Sturen

Re: Afternoon of insults

#2 Post by Sturen »

"You mangy beast loving cur, I'd bet that when your slimy mother saw your face she killed herself, but she has of course no pride, so maybe she would have simply left you to rot!
Last edited by Sturen on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!

Also find me on Instagram: @battlestones
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#3 Post by Ruerl Khan »

...come now, lets try some real insults.

"You spawn of a fetid whores-womb, not even the piece of rotten meat that your mother hung around your scrawny neck would make even the lowliest starved dung-heap of a dog wish to play with you! I would compare you to nurglins, but you are below contempt!"
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Sturen

#4 Post by Sturen »

My profound apologies, I had not realised in what area I was! I really am very sorry. I shall undo what I have said and again, I apologies for my mistake :(
My Log - guaranteed to make your day 127% more awesome!

Also find me on Instagram: @battlestones
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#5 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Sturen wrote:My profound apologies, I had not realised in what area I was! I really am very sorry. I shall undo what I have said and again, I apologies for my mistake :(
Do not be sorry, this is all in good humour. Not with any real intention behind it. :)
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Andruillius
The Fool

#6 Post by Andruillius »

Ruerl wins.

:mrgreen:
[quote="Ruerl Khan"]What Andy said, he's clearly a cassanova with experience in the field and I wish I had his imagination when it comes to being romantic.[/quote]
[quote="Raneth"]
The answer to your troubles is clear: be sexy and cool like Andy 8)[/quote]