I long aspired to get the library software working again. However I have to be realistic that it wasn't going to happen.
elendor_f PMed me yesterday to ask if I could help getting him access to the library. In the process, I discovered that the library software (running on a virtual machine copy of linux from 2010) has an export feature. After a bit of faff, I have managed to get everything I have for the old library backed up as plain .html files. No software, just very basic copies of the content. After uploading a ton of the support files to ensure it would work (like the header image, the css, and all the pictures), and doing a massive find and replace for all the links so they link correctly, it turns out that dumping the files onto a server works to give the appearance of the old working library.
So I offer out a link to the old library. No guarantees of anything are made, including longevity or stability. But given it's a series of straight html files, there's no reason it should break any time soon.http://talismancy.com/Ulthuan/map.html
(I know that's a talismancy.com address. I don't have or want access to the Ulthuan server any more)